Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Bone, Vol. 1: Out from Boneville

by Jeff Smith


After being run out of Boneville, the three Bone cousins, Fone Bone, Phoney Bone, and Smiley Bone, are separated and lost in a vast uncharted desert.

One by one, they find their way into a deep, forested valley filled with wonderful and terrifying creatures...

Humor, mystery, and adventure are spun together in this action-packed, side-splitting saga. Everyone who has ever left home for the first time only to find that the world outside is strange and overwhelming will love Bone.

(Summary retrieved from goodreads.com)

One of the best parts of looking after other people's kids was reading books with illustrations again. I hadn't realized how much I'd missed it and how much I'd missed after I stopped. This graphic novel has it all and I would recommend it to any child, young adult, or adult-y adult. 

No comments:

Post a Comment